Most recent blog posts.
Short Posts, Thoughts, Reflections
Reflections I've had on building research software, industrial software development, in the context of my Ph.D. research.
Articles I've written for the DoorDash Engineering blog.
Service-level Fault Injection Testing
Articles I've written about Service-level Fault Injection Testing and Filibuster.
Articles I've written about food allergies, intolerances, recipes and general food horror.
Articles I've written about teaching.
Articles I've written for the Macrometa blog.
Building stateful serverless solutions.
Building the next generation of high-performance, fault-tolerant distributed runtimes.
Programming Models and Languages for Distributed Computing
Work in progress seminar curriculum on distributed computing and programming languages.
SyncFree / Lasp
Research related to the SyncFree project on large-scale
- 08 Mar 2019 » Applied Monotonicity: A Brief History of CRDTs in Riak
- 04 Mar 2016 » Lasp and the Google Summer of Code 2016
- 01 Nov 2015 » Thesis Proposal, Draft
- 27 Oct 2015 » A Certain Tendency Of The Database Community
- 17 Oct 2015 » Programming Models, Part 6: Leaderboard
- 27 Feb 2015 » Seminars on Lasp in March, 2015
- 18 Feb 2015 » Highly Distributed Computations Without Synchronization
- 10 Jan 2015 » Programming Models, Part 5: Ad Counter, Part 2
- 21 Dec 2014 » Programming Models, Part 4: One Week in Louvain-la-Neuve
- 16 Nov 2014 » Programming Models, Part 3: Ad Counter, Part 1
- 01 Oct 2014 » Programming Models, Part 2: QuickChecking Derflow
- 28 Sep 2014 » Programming Models, Part 1: Try Derflow!
Reading lists on computer science related topics.
Verified Vector Clocks
Work towards creating a verified vector clock library in Coq,
exported to Erlang for use in Riak.
Various blog posts.